Agile Developments Group Ltd (“Agile”) understands the importance of, and is committed to, protecting the privacy of data relating to identifiable living individuals (“Personal Information”).
Agile operates in an increasingly data-driven marketplace where the protection of Personal Information is of paramount importance to us, as we expand our business and services. By visiting the Site, using our System or App or by sending us information, you accept and fully consent to the practices described in this policy. We adhere to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “EU GDPR”) as it continues to apply to our activities or customers in the EU. But for the majority of our operations which take place in the UK, we comply with the retained version of the EU GDPR as it applies from 1 January 2021 in the UK (as amended and updated from time to time) (the “UK GDPR”). As we grow we shall also take account of and comply with local laws in different jurisdictions where we operate.
What Kinds of Personal Information do we Process?
Our work brings us into contact with different kinds of Personal Information (i.e.). We categorise these as follows:
- Identity/Profile Dataincludes first name, last name, and vehicle details i.e. make/model, registration/chassis number, IP address, cookie-logs, which can identify an individual.
- Contact Dataincludes location or address, email address, social media handles (twitter/linkedin/Instagram pages) and telephone numbers.
- Technical Dataincludes IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, any plug-ins, operating system and some information about the devices you use to access Agile’s services.
- Usage Dataincludes information about how you use our services, our System, our App, and proceed through the claims cycle.
- Marketing and Communications Dataincludes your preferences in receiving marketing from us (or our partners) and your communication preferences.
- Aggregated Dataincludes analytical data, often arranged to provide statistical or demographic information about accident patterns, telemetry data, and road user insights. For the avoidance of doubt, Aggregated Data will not be considered Personal Information when it does not directly or indirectly reveal a person’s identity.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data).